What will you need?
- Entsecure bootable image file (.iso)
- Oracle Virtual Box for virtualization
- Laptop/PC that you want to install on.
⚠️ We currently only support x86 architecture-based devices.
- Internet Connection (Wi-Fi or Wired)
Before you begin, please make sure that you laptop has enough memory space allocation for Virtual Machine.
- Entsecure bootable image file (.iso). If you don't have the ISO file, please browse to Entsecure OS Manager Portal (https://portal.entsecure.com) to download and proceed with the next step.
- Oracle Virtual Box for virtualisation. Please head to VirtualBox official website https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads to download VirtualBox 6.1.26 platform packages based on your Operating system (OS).
Installing VirtualBox on MacOS
Installing VirtualBox on Windows
- Open the new DMG file, and then double-click “VirtualBox.pkg” to open the installer. You’ll also find the User Manual here, as well as the Uninstall tool.
- Click “Continue” to proceed through the installer. If you want to change where and how the VirtualBox application installs, click “Change Install Location.”
- If you haven’t given your Mac permission to install programs from Oracle previously, it’s highly likely the installation will fail at this stage.
- To grant permission, click the magnifying glass at the top right, type “Security,” and then press Enter. Alternatively, you can click Applications > System Preferences > Security and Privacy. Near the bottom of the General tab, you should see some text that says software from Oracle America, Inc. was blocked. Click “Allow,” and then reinstall.